True feminine radiance is a force deep within us that we consciously or unconsciously tap into. We will either dismiss our God-given gift or learn to practice and cultivate it. Many of us deny our radiance when we allow others, men or women manipulate us into suppressing our offerings with their own ideas and agendas. Some women believe that the older we get, the less valuable we become because our youthful beauty has faded. True feminine radiance is more than youthful beauty – it’s wisdom, something the young has not grasped entirely. However, if conscious of it, she will learn to recognize it as she matures. Often, it takes a mature woman who is comfortable in her own skin to flow into this divinity. One that has been through life experiences, how she chooses to live life and not let the “rules” of society choose for her.
Here are five ways we can begin cultivating our true feminine radiance:
- True feminine radiance comes from self-love and self-validation.
- True feminine radiance comes from having a love affair with life.
- True feminine radiance comes from enjoying the pleasures of life.
- True feminine radiance happens when she enjoys herself.
- True feminine radiance happens when she indulges with life.
How have you cultivated true feminine radiance?